The Liebster Award
Anastasia Vitskey has nominated me for the Liebster Award.
- When one receives the award, one posts 11 random facts about oneself and answers the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (while making sure one notifies the blogger that one nominated them!)
- One writes up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees.
- One is not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated one’s own blog!
- One pastes the award picture into ones blog. (You can google the image, there are plenty of them!)
11 Random facts about Constance Masters
1. I once held a drivers license but had it taken away after one day…(Police can be so mean)
2. I have a fairly large family most of who are grown (except for the gift from God we got when I was 41).
3. I love camping but I love soft beds and electricity more.
4. I don’t think I’ve ever mowed the lawn.
5. I love reality television.
6. I like the thought of cooking from a recipe but then substitute nearly everything except the basic ingredients. (maybe I just like the picture above the recipe)
7. I love to shop.
8. I’m very easily distracted.
9. I used to tap dance.
10. I still watch Days of Our Lives
11. I love Christmas movies.
Questions from Ana
What food did you dislike eating as a child? Broccoli although now I love it.
What is your favourite Christmas song? Happy Christmas (The War Is Over) by John Lennon
Who is your favourite Disney Villain? Cruella de Vil
Do you like, dislike or not care about hearing spoilers for a story? Doesn’t really worry me. In fact sometimes it makes me want to read a story more.
What’s your favourite reading position? Sitting in a comfortable chair with my feet up.
How many books do you have on your want to read list? Too many to count.
Have you ever forgotten to return a book to a friend or a library because you loved it and you wanted to keep it? I don’t think I’ve done it on purpose…
Describe one of your spanking (Or real life or story) fantasies in 11 or fewer words. The Quiet Man scenario with spankings added.
What is one of your pet peeves about spanking stories? Pages and pages of spank, spank, spank, spank.
Your (uncensored) first response to finding out that I nominated you for this award. I googled it to see what it was.
Questions for my nominees
What was the subject of your first blog?
What was your favourite subject in school?
Have you ever done anything in your life you’re truly ashamed of?
What's your proudest moment in life so far?
What did you type into the search box when you surfed the internet for the for the first time?
What’s the worst thing you ever got in trouble for when you were at school?
What’s your favourite holiday?
What is your favourite genre of book to read?
Favourite TV show?
Favourite season of the year?
What was the last book you read and who wrote it?