An Unexpected Nanny

Friday, July 19, 2013

Come and Join Us For Some Saturday Spanking Snippets!



Saturday Spankings is a blog hop where writers share eight sentences of their work. Today I’m continuing from where I left off last week with The Grass Could Be Greener






“Why would you lie? “
“You know why.”
“If I ask you a question, it’s because I want to hear you answer it.”
“Nothing fits me! I hate still having to wear maternity dresses to church.”
“Why on earth didn’t you tell me that you needed clothes?”
“I just couldn’t. I couldn’t say to you that I was so fat that I had nothing to wear. I don’t even want bigger clothes! I just want to fit into my old clothes.”
“You can say anything to me,” Joe said with a thread of emotion cutting into his
normally clear voice.
“I know,” she said. The hurt in his voice was making her feel terrible.





Amazon US Link


Amazon UK Link


Blushing Books Link









Amazon US Link


Amazon UK Link


Blushing Books Link
















No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Sexy Cherry