An Unexpected Nanny

Saturday, August 24, 2013

It’s That Time Again Must Be Saturday…Spankings!!!







Today for my eight sentences I’m going to continue (almost) from where I left off last week. Tyler and Whitney have gone to the old picnic ground for privacy. 












            Whitney's legs were shaking as she watched Tyler spread a waterproof backed quilt onto the ground.
             “My Mom's idea of a picnic blanket.” He explained. “She made it for me.”
             “Nice. I'd rather see it spread with a picnic instead of me.”
             Tyler sat down and patted his lap. “Come on naughty girl, lay over my lap.”

             With a sigh Whitney did as she was told, thankful that Tyler had calmed down. He even sounded a little playful when he'd ordered her over his lap. Hadn't he? Who was she kidding, he was calm but he wasn't playing.







Amazon US Link




Amazon UK Link


Blushing Books Link






Amazon US Link



Amazon UK Link


Blushing Books Link






I’m being interviewed today on Liv Tyler’s Blog too.


Don’t forget to take a minute to check out all the other blogs





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Sexy Cherry