An Unexpected Nanny

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

I have Allysa Hart on my blog today with Katie's New Daddy!



Sales Blurb: 

The highly anticipated sequel to Adopting Katie is here! 
Widowed mother Katelyn Summers, knows her husband would have wanted her to move on and find happiness for herself and a father for their infant son. Knowing that doesn't make doing it any easier, and she is spiraling fast as she struggles with balancing her new normal with her old wants and needs. 
Jeff has always been a natural leader, controlling all aspects of his life with a confidence that rivals no other. When a failed marriage crumbles that confidence, he leaves his entire world behind and loses himself in his work. Nothing can bring him home, until he meets her. 
Can these two help each other move on from their painful pasts and into their happily ever after together? How does Katie’s unique family fit into the mix? Can you really have your cake and eat it too?

Excerpt:


“You aren’t being rational. I’m not worth all this.”
“Excuse me?” She was making it hard for him to fight the urge to turn her over his knee right then and there. If it wouldn’t have been their first time, he would have.
“You heard me. I’m not worth it.”
“I will be the judge of that, young lady, and before you say another word, let me warn you right now, you have already earned a spanking from me tonight. I would choose your words wisely.” 
Her eyes went wide at the mention of getting spanked. They had joked about it before and talked about it at length, but it had never come to fruition. He needed her to understand his love was true, and running from him was never the way to solve an issue. “No one tells me what my woman is worth because there is no way to measure. You are not worth your weight in gold because you surpass that exponentially. You are worth more to me than any job, Katelyn. If that is a deal breaker, then get it out of your head because I will quit tomorrow.” 

About Allysa Hart

I am a full-time mom to a sassy, strong-willed, loveable little girl. Okay, so she is all me. I am on the wrong side of 30, and I have been married to my best friend for over eight years. Like most couples, we have our ups and downs, but I could not imagine doing life with anyone else by my side. We are Southern California transplants, currently residing in a very rural part of the east coast. I have two crazy dogs that I adore, even though they drive me out of my ever-loving mind, most days.
I have recently rediscovered my love of words and decided to become a writer. My first story is my heart and soul, and it reaches into the depths of all that is me. I also create covers, promos, and logos for authors. I have met some amazing friends on this journey that I now happily call family. Without my family members, whether biological or chosen, I would not be half the person I am today. Their constant love and support keep me afloat.

Stalk Ally at: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Sexy Cherry